Dear Veterans Classic Participants,
Thank you for your participation in the 2020 Veterans Golf Classic. As we navigate how to proceed with this event with your safety in mind, we are pleased to announce a few changes to provide clarity moving forward.
We firmly believe golf will allow us to have a safe and healthy outlet and we intend to provide that environment for you. With that in mind please see the below changes to this years’ event:
- Tee times will be instituted from 7:45am – 9:51am daily.
- Those playing Wild Wing Plantation on Monday will range from 7:00 – 11:00am.
- Please do not arrive more than 1 hour prior to your tee time.
- The awards banquet at the Crown Reef will not be hosted. Instead, each participant will receive a $50 gift card to Homegrown Hospitality Restaurant Group.
- Area restaurants include Flying Fish, TBonz, Taco Mundo, Rioz, Liberty Bar and Grill and more!
- Reservations accepted & recommended at Rioz, Liberty, TBonz.
- Players will ride in a shared cart with their teammate.
- Except those randomly paired together.
- Tournament check-in hours at the PGA TOUR Superstore have been expanded to 10AM – 7PM.
- To limit congregating please do not arrive prior to 10AM.
- All prizes will be awarded at the golf course following the round Wednesday. Prizes can be mailed on request.
- All players will be asked to sign a COVID-19 release form. This is to be e-mailed on September 15th in conjunction with the handicap verification form.
Per social distancing guidelines we ask you partake in ‘air fives’ only, wear a mask inside all public businesses and practice good hygiene (washing hands / cough and sneeze into your arm). Specific changes to the rules of golf (ie: Pins, Bunkers) will be shared on-site and/or at a later date.
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hosting each of you very soon!
Veterans Golf Classic