Crown Park Golf Club
If you’re looking for an ideal course to play on arrival or departure day on your next Myrtle Beach golf trip, Crown Park has to be at the top of the list.
Located on Highway 9, Crown Park, which has no housing on the course, caters to players who enjoy a good, straight-forward test. It’s a second shot golf course, challenging players to hit the layout’s pristine Tif-Eagle greens in the proper location, a result that will yield makeable putts.
Crown Park Highlights
- A good, straightforward test
- Located in a peaceful setting just south of the state line on Highway 9
- Isolated course with absolutely zero housing
- Crown Park Golf Club is a course carved through the Carolina Pines.
- Awarded Classic Golf Group’s “2005 Golf Course Maintenance Operation of the Year,” conditions are always at a premium.
- It’s just a short drive from North Myrtle Beach but a long way from the busy rush of the Grand Strand.
- Come join us for a round, and enjoy the peaceful beauty of the Lowcountry.